Friday, June 6, 2008

More gratitude, conference


1. Grateful to God and all who help me get through a day

2. Grateful to the following jokes about Russia
http://timesonline.typepad.com/comment/2008/06/great-item-on-t.html

3. Grateful to nice people at STC conference and good sessions and what one person called the welcoming into the fellowship

Our NEO STC newsletter asked what were the best things we learned at the conference. Ah, where to begin.

On a professional level, I learned that content management vendors will tell you that content management projects fail, as many as 30%, if not implemented properly. I had heard similar statements in the past, but wondered what percentage would be given as a current rate. On a personal level, I learned that if you don't get your tickets for the conference in U.S. Mail, the tickets can be waiting for you, if you request this. I also learned that the best chapter in all of STC is the NEO STC chapter.

No comments: